In all seriousness, I think this year I need to remember. Here's a short list:
- There's a roof over my head, and plenty of food always.
- My handsome, intelligent, hardworking fiance is rocking med school.
- I have safe, healthy family members.
- I have safe, healthy friends.
- Grandma Dolly died with dignity.
- My other Grandma punched mesothelioma in the face.
- I can (and do) travel whenever the mood strikes me.
- This year I shared The Victorian Needle at Greenfield Village and Springfield.
- There's enough for me that I can give to others.
Also, I get to wear cool stuff
So on the last day of my little Thanksgiving break, I'm going to fill online orders and organize beads. There are approximately 10,000,000,000,000 beads scattered around my room. And I'm going to sneak over to my Dad's house to check on his hernia surgery recovery. A quiet Sunday, but I'm glad to have it!