Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Funny 1/16

Drawing sneaked by...wait, is that even possible?
Photo sneaked by Ken Giorlando

Ugh, this week. I CAN'T EVEN.
I'm happy to see my 19th century counterpart catching some serious Zzzzz. We are kindred spirits, dopplegangers across time. Her puffed pile of pillows softly accentuates her delicate features, while I snore away on a plush leather couch. My only question is, what is the purpose of that big round thing just behind the curtain? What does she store there? Fish? Flowers? Dreams? Mine is filled with the tears of students, collected over a long career of English novels and term papers. You know what they say: No rest for the wicked. 

~Kristen

1 comment:

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...