Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sheer Dress Inspiration

I need a new sheer dress this year. This is non-negotiable. The good thing is that I have a few different sheer fabrics to choose from. The bad part? I have no intention of pulling out my sewing supplies on top of my beadwork, jewelry, floating teacup, and other general messy supplies. I must also think of the health of my beloved fiance, who nearly succumbed to a cleverly hidden pin.

To keep myself on track, to motivate me to get on task, I'm looking at a few originals to guide my scissors. Perhaps the pretty will push me to make the first stitch? In any case, ENJOY!


I know this is quite a range. Some early, some late, some foreign. I´m really not stuck on one specific pattern either. All I know is that if I do not have a sheer this year, my face will melt off. If looking at pretty dresses helps to keep my face from melting off, I am totally in!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...